Friday, January 9, 2009

Joke In Poor Taste.... Yummy!

I found this joke today in a comment regarding Steve Earle's "Copperhead Road" Youtube Video. The general conversation of the comments was more or less a vague and uninformed civil war between the less than genteel Southerners and their occasionally naively haughty Northern neighbors. Boy oh boy is 144 years of unity not quite enough to bridge that chasm...


Two hillbillies and a Frenchy are amblin down a dirt road and come across an old blue tick hound alickin himself. One hillbilly turns to the other and says, "boy doncha wisht you cud do that?". The othern says, "yeah but sure enough if I did and that dog would bite me."
Foreigner says, "Stupid Americans I'll show you how!"
Hillbillies just grin and mumble, "Boy them furriners shur iz easy. Flip on the iphone and we'll upload this to youtube".

No comments: