Here is yet another little bit of info distinguishing the "facts" (natural history and biological succession) from the "theory" which tries (using the scientific process) to explain these "facts." Nowhere on this page do I see anything about how the "theory" contradicts the existence of god and leads entire generations of school children to become nihilistic and anarchistic atheists. The dogmatic stuff comes mostly from the Creationists. I do not tell you who and what you can or cannot do in your bedroom. In return I would like it if you kept your revisionist natural history out of the classroom. Teaching nonsense will NOT give American children in the 21st century a leg up in the globalized world. CUT THE CRAP!
Below is a link to some writings by some of the worlds most respected thinkers regarding Darwin's "theory" and the "facts":
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/evolution-fact.html
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment